Falconina gracilis: Taxonomy | Photographs
- Kingdom: Metazoa ((=Animalia) multicellular animals)
- Phylum: Arthropoda (arthropods)
- Class: Arachnida (spiders, harvestmen, scorpions, mites, etc.)
- Order: Araneae (spiders)
- Family: Corinnidae (antmimic spiders)
- Genus: Falconina
- Species: Falconina gracilis
- Common Names: Antmimic Spider
Click on each picture to display the larger, higher-resolution image.
All photographs are copyrighted by their photographers.
June 5, 2002
Photo contributed by Josh Hillman
© 2000 - 2007 FloridaNature.org